Contact Joeyblueskies.com at

lamborghiniliving@gmail.com

asp hit counter


Monday, March 29, 2010

March 29th, 2010 - A Star is Born

March 28th, 2010 11:27:58 PM

"U got the keys to the blog. I want 3 posts a day at least to keep the people coming. Step up. Ur funnier than me. Make it happen I'm on vacation."

The only thing I can compare this to is when Mo Lewis kangaroo'd the shit out of Drew Bledsoe and Tom Brady starting getting all kinds of ass and winning championships. I've been patiently waiting my opportunity and MMase is going to give me 3 days to run JoeyBlueSkies? Is he serious? Ur funnier than me? Duh. All I need to do is take photos of my becker's nevus and I'll triple the amount of traffic this site gets. But I won't go that route, those are cheap laughs. Instead I am going to hit you with some raw thrills. My unedited, unfiltered rants on all that is Michigan Sports. You might even get an inside glimpse on the current life and where it is heading. And if you dont like me, or have always been jealous of me, then too bad. YOU WILL LISTEN TO EVERYDAMN DAMN WORD I HAVE TO SAY!!

Having said that, I will not be able to blog during the day. It is exhausting and time consuming pretending to work as a telemarketer. However, from 5 pm - til my eyes close, I will give you everything I got. Im coming home with an Angus burger from Mcdonalds, and a few Labatts, and just unleashing on the world. No one is safe.

Later bitches.

PS - I have no idea how to post videos. Hopefully this works


PPS- BMase, you were right about having no idea about how to post a video. I'll be here for the next 3 days holding your hand through the blogosphere. Love, webmaster E.

No comments:

Post a Comment