Contact Joeyblueskies.com at

lamborghiniliving@gmail.com

asp hit counter


Friday, March 12, 2010

Former Mr. Basketball Frontrunner Shits Bricks Of Marijuana


Huffingtonpost.com - It is not uncommon for a former professional athlete to be arrested for drug possession, but Robert Whaley has found a new twist on an old pastime. The former Jazz center, who was wanted for probation violation in Michigan, was arrested in Salt Lake County, Utah with "marijuana in his buttocks," according to the Salt Lake Tribune. The police report notes that Whaley was storing "several baggies" in the unusual location. As of the article's publication, he remained in jail.

I'm not gonna pretend like I know who this guy is because when he was last relevant in the state of Michigan I was 17 and my biggest concern was whether or not I was a virgin cause i didn't know if blowjobs counted as sex. But nevertheless it is never good to see a former Michigan athlete knee deep in shit because of his love of the best plant ever grown. Give this guy a fuckin break for once and stop acting like we all haven't stashed "several baggies" of weed up our ass at one point or another. The way I see it he still has had a better life than me cause I never got to play along side Jason Maxiel at Cincinnati.

2 comments:

  1. He was amazing his freshman year then he raped a girl. he grew up 10 minutes from me... but he was amazing in high school

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you claiming that you grew up in the rape capital of Michigan? Because if so, then Joeyballgame needs to do some investigative reporting.

    ReplyDelete