Contact Joeyblueskies.com at

lamborghiniliving@gmail.com

asp hit counter


Friday, March 26, 2010

Can You Buy PBR Cans At Spring Training?


Bmase sent me this shot of a dad with his son at the Tigers/Braves game today and noticed that this dude was pounding a PRB can. Nice fuckin eye Bmase. But there is no way they sell PBR cans at spring training ballparks, right? Cause I know if they gave me a full can of PBR there is no way in hell I wouldn't chuck that thing off Chipper Jones' mellon before the 2nd inning. So he obviously snuck it in. I'm guess he stuffed four cans in those huge ass cargo pockets and jammed another two in his kids diaper. I just wanna know why this guy can't sneak beer into the stadium in a beer belly cooler like a normal person?


PS - Is this guy Brandon Inge's babysitter or what, cause that kid is an exact clone of him? All the way down to the gay ass sunglasses.

No comments:

Post a Comment