Contact Joeyblueskies.com at

lamborghiniliving@gmail.com

asp hit counter


Monday, March 22, 2010

What A Bunch Of Fuckin Clowns



Oh how far the once mighty Ducks of Oregon have fallen since the days of Joey Ballgame and his fourth quarter comebacks. I like this strategy though for calling out your players because make no mistake, public humiliation goes a long way. You think we can get Manny's face up on a billboard on Main Street or stone him on the Diag? Just morbid curiosity.

PS - Nice insight Frank. I don't think "one person can ruin it for everyone" is really a saying. I mean yeah it is something people say but I'm guessing you were reaching for "one bad apple can spoil the whole bunch" cause that is an actual saying.

PSS - Everyone got that subliminal golden shower joke I just dropped right?

No comments:

Post a Comment