Contact Joeyblueskies.com at

lamborghiniliving@gmail.com

asp hit counter


Monday, March 29, 2010

He's Now Getting Speed Bagged

Getting alittle off topic at JBS.com, but this is too good not to show. Just found this hidden on my computer and I have watched it maybe 10 times already. Props to Solway, I played with this kid in Green Bay and he atleast had the balls to send me this video some 4 years ago. This might be the worst right hand in the history of right hands. The only way this could of been any better, was if his head actually broke his fall after that missed right.




Just an update, fucking Roadhouse is playing for the Wisconsin River Falls Falcons, while Solway is tearing it up in the CCHA for the Bowling Green State Falcons. Pretty sure one of those is way better than the other. Check out Solway Bertuzzi the shit out of this tender.




While we might knock you down at JBS.com, we pick you right back up. Keep on keeping on Solway.


BMase

1 comment:

  1. Solway, dude, I love your heart. But u gotta tell me how the hell you ended up playing college hockey. That charging bull move you pulled before taking that huge right hook was fuckin unreal. I've been in a few fights in my day and I usually like to get within 20 feet of the dude before I start pump faking all over the place. Gotta give you props though for not stopping once you turned into the headless horseman. Rule number one of a hockey fight, never stop throwing.

    And just when I thought things couldn't get any worse, you go and do something like this penalty shot. And totally redeem yourself! Only suggestion I got for next time would be to take off your helmet before the penalty shot like Charlie Conway. Other than that nice work.

    ReplyDelete