Contact Joeyblueskies.com at

lamborghiniliving@gmail.com

asp hit counter


Thursday, March 11, 2010

Tigers Choke On A Philly Cheese Steak, Lose 4-0


Verlander allowed six hits and two runs and struck out two in four innings in his second Grapefruit League start. Ok, so he's coming along. I bet he would have given up 0 runs had he focused on pitching instead of practicing his stand up routine for those Show Video game commercials. Tigers had 3 hits today as well. 3 hits? Well thanks guys. Glad you came, ate all the fucking dip at the party, didn't bring a present and now you're peacing. Next time, do me a favor and just stay home.

In heartbreaking news, Polanco killed it at 3rd base for the Phils. Started 2 double plays in back to back innings. I miss you Polly. I think Champ Kind said it best: " I'm a mess without you. I miss you so damn much. I miss being with you, I miss being near you. I miss your laugh. I miss your scent; I miss your musk. When this all gets sorted out, I think you and me should get an apartment together." That's sort of how I feel.



Next up: Bondo and Robertson continue their charade as pitchers against the Phils @ 1:05, not broadcast



JustBatey

No comments:

Post a Comment