Contact Joeyblueskies.com at

lamborghiniliving@gmail.com

asp hit counter


Monday, March 15, 2010

Get Your Brackets In. It's Gonna Be Mad!!!



I'm on tilt this morning trying to wrap my head around all this madness. Get your brackets in. Mine is coming soon. To get the ball rolling just paypal $10 to mjmason@umich.edu and I will send you the group password right away. The site is really easy to use and I will keep leaders updated on Joeyballgame as we go through the tournament.

**Important Note**
I'm tired of the tiebreaker being points in the final because I always flatten out everyones dick in the first round and never get rewarded for it. With this new format when I hit 31 out of 32 on the first two days I can sleep well at night knowing my money is on its way.

Tiebreaker 1 - is # of correct first round picks
Tiebreaker 2 - is # of correct picks in first two rounds
Tiebreaker 3 - is total points in final

To join, click here: http://www.pickhoops.com/joeyballgame

Bracket entry closes Thursday, March 18th at 12:20pm EDT

Good Luck

PS - There are only 25 spots available right now but if we get more then I will expand it. Pass it on and get those Hamiltons in. Winner takes all, 2nd gets their money back.

No comments:

Post a Comment