Contact Joeyblueskies.com at

lamborghiniliving@gmail.com

asp hit counter


Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Salsa Dancing Dog About To Put Lucy The Pit Bull Out On The Streets



My co-worker Teddy was neglecting work so hard today that I literally don't know how he managed to find this youtube clip between the 25 naps he took. Dude was sound asleep snoring in the office by 9:30 this morning and he didn't even have to teach today. I'm slightly concerned that he's gonna fall asleep at the wheel this year and have 7th graders dunking kindergartners through the 8 foot hoop. But that's another story entirely.

I'm just glad he sent this my way cause it makes me realize what a complete dud of a dog I have. Lucy is great at laying around and eating shit that is important to me, last year it was the remote control, but she rarely finds time to learn sweet dance routines. When I tried to teach her the stanky leg last year she looked at me like I was fuckin retarded and went into the kitchen and yacked on the floor. Fuckin bitch. No seriously that is the preferred nomenclature.

Everyone knows that dogs are for getting laid and since I was already dating the Lady Friend when I got her, I don't think Lucy has ever really gotten me some action. In actuality, shes destroyed the mood way more by jumping on the bed just when I've tricked the Lady Friend into getting down. "Just the tip" is my go to move. Lucy better just watch her ass because if this salsa dancing dog ends up on craiglist, Lucy is going straight to the pound.

PS - Stella, you're super fucked cause Lucy is twice as cool as you. Boom roasted

2 comments: