Contact Joeyblueskies.com at

lamborghiniliving@gmail.com

asp hit counter


Friday, August 20, 2010

Rich Rod Presser



I don't know what it was, but I fell asleep about a minute into this. Maybe it's Rich Rod's southern drawl but as much as I wanted to hear about how the offensive line was maturing there was just no way I could stay focused. Maybe that's what happens with the players too, I don't know? The one thing I did take away from this was that Rich is looking for anyone to step up. Dude seems nervous as fuck, which is scary cause I always thought that his bravado was the key to his winning ways. But instead of exuding confidence he looks like a kid who has to get up in front of the class and deliver a book report and he didn't read the book. I'm guessing that you could probably walk on tomorrow and if you can throw a block then he'd give you a winged helmet. Could be a real long year and like I've said before, if Rich doesn't take the Wolverines to a major bowl or beat OSU then he is toast.

No comments:

Post a Comment