Contact Joeyblueskies.com at

lamborghiniliving@gmail.com

asp hit counter


Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Jim Joyce "I kicked the shit out of it" Shirts Are Finally In!!! Only $15





To commemorate the infamous Jim Joyce "safe" call during Armando Galarragga's perfect game, Joeyblueskies.com has created the best Detroit sports shirt of all time. My brother Kyle drew up the design, I had a drunken' bartender/apparel guy from Menominee produce them, and now yours truly is selling them so if you are interested in supporting the Michigan economy this motherfucker is Michigan through and through.

Whether you love the Tigers, hate Jim Joyce, or just wanna support Joeyblueskies.com you should buy one of these shirts. I know the Tigers season is winding down but just imagine walking into Comerica with one of these bad boys on next season and being the toast of your section. You'll literally need to wear your "only the lord saves more than Todd Jones" cutoff underneath this bitch cause people will be willing to buy the shirt off your back when they see how bad ass this thing is.

You better act fast cause I have a seriously limited quantity and once they're gone, they're gone. I have a few mediums for any chicks or guys without a ponch who like a little tighter shirt and wanna show off the guns, but in all honesty I think the large will be the big seller for the common folk like myself. It actually hides my beer gut surprisingly well. And for anyone needing XL's I got those too, don't feel ashamed, if I keep drinking bud heavys like I do then I'm on my way.

Point be made, order a ton cause Christmas is around the corner and any Tigers fan will blow their load over these. Plus I need to eat. So here's the deal. Send lamborghiniliving@gmail.com a note with number of shirts and the sizes and they'll be to you in no time. It's only 15 bucks plus shipping which means your order will be around 19 dollars (no additional shipping for extra shirts) once it's all said and done. I will email you back an invoice and where to send the check or you can PayPal the money to me directly with the address I send you.



PS - The logo is very orange, not like it shows in the last photo

No comments:

Post a Comment