Contact Joeyblueskies.com at

lamborghiniliving@gmail.com

asp hit counter


Friday, August 20, 2010

Did MSU Hire Vince McMahon To Come Up With Their New Logo?



The new WWE tag team belt bears a strikingly similar resemblance to the proposed MSU logo that got shut down a few months back. Coincidence? I think not. I even heard they have a wrestler loosely based on Tom Izzo coming out soon. His name is "Bam Bam Izzolow"


PS - I am well aware that the only Spartan news I ever comment on is about the logo. Outside of football season I really got nothing on Sparty and that ain't good enough for JBS. So, as of today I'm hosting open calls for a Sparty writer to butter up the green and white on a semi daily basis. If you think you have what it takes send lamborghiniliving@gmail.com a sample or two and if you don't suck then you're in. B-T-Dubs, don't ask for any money cause I don't have any.

No comments:

Post a Comment