Contact Joeyblueskies.com at

lamborghiniliving@gmail.com

asp hit counter


Thursday, August 12, 2010

Does This Look Like A Woman Who Tried To Call 911 To Report She Was Being Arrested?


Whiotv.com - Police in Eaton, Ohio said a woman threatened to called for help because she was being arrested. Authorities said 44-year-old Andrea Elliot was intoxicated and disorderly on Tuesday night. However, when officers tried to put her in handcuffs, she threatened to call 911 and complain that she was being arrested. Elliot is facing charges of aggravated disorderly conduct.

I got nothing. I didn't anticipate having more Ohio bashing material this soon. It's like they're trying to break my spirit by inundating me with material. And I gotta say they're getting pretty close. How many more ways can I say a state sucks? I mean I'll always come up with bombs like "Your state is flatter than Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen". Boom roasted! Or, "Lake Michigan dumps into the Erie. How does our ass taste?" Boom roasted! But teeing them up for me like this is making it so easy I can't even concentrate. So from now on I want Ohio to keep their 80 year old Heather Locklear mugshots to themselves and let me concentrate on the real reporting. This just in...Jim Tressel drinks wine coolers

1 comment:

  1. After going to Miami (OH) and having to drive through this shithole town to and from school this is not surprising. It took me less than a year to find a shortcut using country roads instead of risking my life driving through this giant methlab.

    ReplyDelete