Contact Joeyblueskies.com at

lamborghiniliving@gmail.com

asp hit counter


Monday, August 16, 2010

Blogger Arrested for Death Threats


Huffpost - Conservative shock blogger Hal Turner was convicted Friday for making death threats against federal appeals court judges in Illinois. A New York City jury deliberated less than two hours Friday before finding Hal Turner guilty of threatening the judges, reportedly in retaliation for their 2009 ruling upholding handgun bans in Chicago and Oak Park. "Let me be the first to say this plainly," Turner wrote. "These Judges deserve to be killed."

I'm calling bullshit here. You can't go to jail for stuff you say on the internet cause it's not real. It's just this magical place where a defunct Lions jerseys can be had for 8 bucks and making fun of people makes you more popular. It's actually quite amazing and there isn't a day that goes by that I don't thank Al Gore for inventing it.

PS - What's up with this dude being called a "shock blogger"? That's not a real expression is it? I guess I need to amp up my game and start tossing out a few more death threats if I wanna run with the big dogs. Apparently unleashing an army of ass hunters and perving it hard all day don't get you anywhere in the real world.

MMase

No comments:

Post a Comment