Contact Joeyblueskies.com at

lamborghiniliving@gmail.com

asp hit counter


Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I'm A Shell Of The Man I Once Was


I was standing out on my roof today when I saw this dude walking below me in a Joe Mauer shirt and I instinctively wanted to go into my "Twins suck" routine. But at the last minute I thought better of it because of what this dude's rebuttal might be. He'd obviously go with the "White Sox are gayer than Johnny Weir" considering we aren't even in the mix anymore and that would've left me more embarrassed than having to deliver the "Tigers are rebuilding" speech. So instead of holding my dick in my hand like a fool I ignored the tempation and let him pass. Thanks a bunch Tigers, I can't even run my mouth like I used to because you suck so bad. Totallyfuckinbelievable.

No comments:

Post a Comment