Contact Joeyblueskies.com at

lamborghiniliving@gmail.com

asp hit counter


Thursday, August 19, 2010

Morning Wood With Eva Mendes



Guess who's back, back again. Joeys back, tell a friend.

Guess who's back, guess who's back,
guess who's back, guess who's back,
guess who's back, guess who's back,
guess who's back...

Just a little Eminem to get you going this fine morning, NBD. It's great to be back from my retreat into the woods with a bunch of little boys as e$ so eloquently put it and before I move on I must just say thank you to e$ from the bottom of all the Blueskiers' hearts for keeping the smut and the readers coming. Although it created some confusion, JBS headquarters isn't burned to the ground so for that I thank you. And on a side note, anyone hating on e$ for posting that video of the dude going face first into that Buick can piss off, cause that was gold, gold I tell you, and it's just the type of video that is gonna get me my !!!SHOCK BLOGGER!!! status. So well done e$. I could have used a little less of the BMOC spunk talk but other than that you did just fine.

But enough about us and more about Eva's fine ass. Perv away.









No comments:

Post a Comment