Contact Joeyblueskies.com at

lamborghiniliving@gmail.com

asp hit counter


Monday, August 23, 2010

"Coming Up To Bat" Song of the Week - My Harlem Lullaby



I miss the days of red suits and rap videoing chicks with Puff Daddy. Shit was tight. But you know what, there comes a time in every man's life where he just has to grow up. So instead of G5 flights and shopping sprees, I'm spending 8 hours a day peddling smut cause the heating bill won't pay itself. Actually I'm lying. The smut game doesn't pay shit.

In fact smut peddling pro bono is for the fuckin birds. Somebody who still lives in Michigan better help me make some money and fast, otherwise the well is gonna run dry. But in the meantime I guess I'll just keep pumping out post after gut busting post for all the boners sitting in their rubik's cubes all day long.

Without further ado, here's this week's Coming Up To Bat Song, My Harlem Lullaby. If you've never heard of it then do yourself a favor and give it a listen. Shit makes you feel 10 ft tall and has some of the best lyrics ever written.

Top 3 Lines...

3. I smell like money, let the odor stay. Go in my closet, fur to throw away.

2. It's no drama, it's mo' honor. I'm wanted in the world like I was Osama.

1. What say, I spend a third on a upgrade. Import palm trees 'cuz I ain't have enough shade.

No comments:

Post a Comment