Contact Joeyblueskies.com at

lamborghiniliving@gmail.com

asp hit counter


Thursday, August 26, 2010

Does This Pit Bull Tattoo Get Him Ass?



The answer to this is no. Chicks love dogs and chicks love tats but chicks don't like tats of dogs. I've actually thought about tatting my pit bull Lucy on my body once she eventually kicks the bucket but then I realized that I'd just have this reminder of all the times I picked up her shit and bought new shoes after she ate mine. No chick wants to think about that. They want to play with a puppy and that's about it. So I think my new gameplan is to just get a new puppy every two months and once that thing starts getting too big you just sell it on Craigslist and get a new one. That way you stay ahead of the curve. So no tats of dogs. Unless it's Lassie. That would be badass.


PS - Did anyone else notice that this picture is basically an A.O.L too? Amazing photography. Ass gets a 6.5 but doubling up on a "does this get him ass" and an "A.O.L." gets you a 10.0 in the photography department.

No comments:

Post a Comment