Contact Joeyblueskies.com at

lamborghiniliving@gmail.com

asp hit counter


Friday, August 20, 2010

Cro-Life Needs To Be Nuetered



Holy shit balls, if I ever have this many kids that are all 3 years old please shoot me. Seriously, take me out back like Old Yeller and dust me cause the sweet release of death would be a lot better than living in the daycare Cro is running here. Anyone who claims they are my friend owes me as much, I know John Falls would do the deed. At one point in the middle of this I thought Antonio was gonna tell me he fathered all of Jon & Kate's kids for fuck's sake. You ever here of the pill dude? It's a little thing that the chick you are boning swallows and it still lets you bang out rawdawg but here's the thing, no babies. Straight fuckin magic. You should give it a try sometime. I'm sure the J-E-T-S insurance even covers that shit. I guess I'm just so fired up because homeboy should be patrolling the Lions' secondary instead of New York strip clubs.

No comments:

Post a Comment