Contact Joeyblueskies.com at

lamborghiniliving@gmail.com

asp hit counter


Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Is This Syrus From The Real World?



My world is crashing down. This isn't seriously Syrus from Real World Boston is it? Just no fuckin way. How could Sy go from bringing home white chicks for threesomes at two in the morning, to this? This is like watching a used car salesman in some Jihad terrorism video. Now I can't stop thinking about how my life is better than Syrus. It definitely is, right? I just never thought I'd have a better life than anyone from the Real World. Except of course for that fat bitch Beth.



PS - I was so caught up in Syrus' fall from grace that I almost missed the fact that the chick with him is Shauvon from Real World Sydney. Chick is a blond Snooki

No comments:

Post a Comment