Contact Joeyblueskies.com at

lamborghiniliving@gmail.com

asp hit counter


Friday, August 27, 2010

Is This A Sweet Way To Get Revenge?


Mlive.com -GRAND RAPIDS -- The online sex solicitation featuring nude and uniformed photos of Kent County Sheriff's Deputy Patrick Stewart were an instant hit on craigslist.com, generating a slew of calls to the officer's cell phone. Stewart, however, did not post the ad. In an interview with investigators, Stewart said he was being harassed by texts and voice mails spawned by the free online classified site. Investigators found a Web trail by tracking the IP address, obtained under a search warrant. It led back to Dewey Spicer, a 29-year-old Caledonia man whose former girlfriend left him for Stewart. Spicer admitted, as a form of retribution, publicizing Stewart's alleged desire for a relationship with another man along with the deputy's personal information. "It was a stupid, drunk, middle-of-the-night thing," Spicer said. "What I've learned is that I would have been better off jumping him and, basically, that you don't mess with cops because they'll get you." Stephanie Frey, the former girlfriend of Stewart and Spicer, said in court records she suspects Spicer hacked into her computer and took the photos of Stewart she stored in her e-mail.

Before I get started I just wanna say that I'm a big, big fan of the gays. Love em. Would even be one if I wasn't straight and after reading this story I've come to the conclusion that although weak wristed, they can still serve a purpose. You see, Stewart should just quit his bitching and be flattered that these knob slobbers were busting down doors to get at his cock. I mean it could've been worse right? You could've had this ad posted with zero responses or imagine if you only had a bunch of fat, hairy dudes gettin at you? I view it as kind of like an attractiveness barometer (it's pronounced thermometer)that lets you know how good looking you are in relation to the general public. I'm actually interested to see what kinda man ass I'd pull if I tried this. I bet emo hipsters would be all over the unkempt lumberjack look I've been pulling off for the last 10 years.

Anygay, I'm off topic. I really just wanna know what you guys think of this as a type of revenge. I mean it's pretty good right? You know the first few calls he got for phone sex at 3 in the morning had to be pretty confusing and then he probably had to change his number too cause it's scribbled all over the bathroom stall at the Hairy Hole Bar & Grill downtown. The only real buzzkill is the felony impersonation charge that he got which carries a minimum of 2 years. Other than that, this is gold.

No comments:

Post a Comment