Contact Joeyblueskies.com at

lamborghiniliving@gmail.com

asp hit counter


Monday, August 30, 2010

No Wonder I Couldn't Get Laid In College


Huffpost - According to a new report from the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism, most students feel accountable for inebriated friends. In a hypothetical scenario used in the study, "Jane" is about to go home with an acquaintance. Both players are drunk. When questioned as to what they would do in the given situation if Jane were a friend, more than 39 percent of students said they would "Try to persuade her not to go by reminding her she may regret it." Another 39 percent said they would "make sure Jane gets home safely." Twenty-one percent said they would "wish Jane a fun time." The Washington Post reports that the students who attempted to persuade Jane not to leave used three methods: either they would tell Jane she would regret her decision, deceive her or confront her.

I think Jane needs to get some new friends asap. Seriously, if 78% of your friends are vag blocking you whenever you're trying to get some dick then you're destined to die an old, shriveled up virgin. I guess this explains a lot though. I mean when I was in college all I did was get chicks drunk and hope they'd sleep with me. I just never knew I was battling an army of lobbyists on her vagina's behalf. I mean I can play one on one, but I've got no chance against the zone.

No comments:

Post a Comment