Contact Joeyblueskies.com at

lamborghiniliving@gmail.com

asp hit counter


Friday, July 30, 2010

Why Is Rihanna Dating Jeff Kent?



Thehollywoodgossip.com - They were all but officially together, from everything we read and shared with you, but Rihanna still played coy about her relationship with baseball star Matt Kemp. Until now. "He's my boyfriend," Rihanna said of the L.A. Dodgers outfielder in a confession to Ryan Seacrest this morning, just hours after her performance on American Idol. "It's new and it's fun," she added. "It's nothing too serious. I don't want anything that's going to take up so much of my energy and time right now in a bad way." She'll be alright. At least this guy slugs home runs out of Dodger Stadium, rather than women. Try not to get too pi$$ed and start breaking stuff, Chris Brown. "I just want to have fun, and that's what it's about," she said.

I mean I kinda get it. Chicks love mustache rides and dudes who play for the Dodgers, but shit if Jeff Kent can land this kinda tail then BMOC is gonna be bringing Carrie Underwood home for Christmas.

Oh, wait, what? It's Matt Kemp not Jeff Kent. Ohhh, that makes more sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment