Contact Joeyblueskies.com at

lamborghiniliving@gmail.com

asp hit counter


Thursday, July 15, 2010

Worse All-Star - Omar Infante or Damion Easley


So I'm minding my business laying in bed trying to watch the All-Star game. I still don't have cable in my new crib and it was my only option. During the 8th inning, in between gulps of refreshing busch light, I hear the name Omar Infante. My first thought was that this had to be someone else. The name Omar Infante has to be as common in Venezuela as Joe Smith here in the states. Fuck, I thought Omar was still in Toledo and hanging out with Brent Abel or some shit like that. But after some research, this is indeed the original brace face fucking ace Omar Infante formerly of the Detroit Tigers. How bad is the National league, really. What's next, Ramon Santiago gets traded to the Rockies and bats .360 next year. The National League needs to grow up and get some talent.

And then you got Damion Easley, not only did he sneak himself into the mid-summer classic but he got to take some cuts during the derby as well. The guy hit 2 out in coors field. That skinny bitch from the Hawaiian softball team has more power than that. According to Yahoo, that performance was good enough for 4th all-time on the worst derby contestants ever list.

No comments:

Post a Comment