Contact Joeyblueskies.com at

lamborghiniliving@gmail.com

asp hit counter


Tuesday, July 27, 2010

O-H-I-Oh My God, They Just ReAdmitted Maurice Clarett


COLUMBUS, Ohio -- Ohio State University says former football star Maurice Clarett has been granted re-entry to pursue his degree after he spent more than three years in prison.

Ohio State spokesman Jim Lynch says in a statement that Clarett started classes on Monday after he was readmitted by the College of Education and Human Ecology, where he was originally enrolled.

Clarett says in a statement that it is a "surreal feeling to be back at Ohio State" and that he doesn't want to be a "distraction or nuisance" to the football team or other students.

Clarett led the Buckeyes to the 2002 national championship in his only college season. He pleaded guilty in 2006 to aggravated robbery and carrying a concealed weapon, and served 3½ years in a Toledo prison, where he took college-credit courses.


Traveling blows. In the past month I've driven from New York to Minneapolis, then Minneapolis to the UP, then the UP to Lansing, then Lansing to Chicago, then Chicago to the UP, then the UP to Detroit. And now Detroit to New York. Fuck, look that up on a map. I'm dizzy just thinking about it. And the worst part of it all is that I'm in Ohio right now, and nowhere near a computer. The blueskiers need to thank John Falls and BMOC for keeping stuff fresh while I journey back. Nice work fellas.

But as much as I'm sure you all wanna hear me verbally suck off John and BMOC, we got real shit to attend to. Turns out Ohio State heard I was still on semi vacation and wanted to try and slide this little bit of news about Maurice Clarett getting readmitted passed me. Fat chance buckeyes. You wanna throw your most famous mistake back into freshman English then be my guest, just don't expect me to not make jokes about him shanking his professor when he gets his grammar corrected. But why would OSU let him back in? Dude had other people taking his tests for him when the NCAA guard dogs were watching his every move, and now you think he's going do his own work when nobody's paying him any attention? I wouldn't be surprised to see him hand in an original short story entitled "Green Eggs and Bacon". If he ever did actually want to write something original though, he could always put out a "how to" guide about stealing car stereos or something.

Whatever though, if OSU wants to litter there campus with felons and let Clarett "rap video" freshmen chicks at house parties, that's their own business. I'd just be a little nervous if I were Sweater Vest cause after the way he took that National Championship and then threw Maurice under the bus he's gotta be the first name on his "guys to kill" list.

PS - "Rap Video" is my new favorite thing to do. It's brilliant because of its simplicity. The next time you're hanging out drinking, find someone just chillin and go over and pour your drink all over them in a celebratory fashion while yelling "rap video". Then watch people explode. Shit is going to take over this bullshit "bros icing bros" thing. Mark my word bitches.
Mmase

No comments:

Post a Comment