Contact Joeyblueskies.com at

lamborghiniliving@gmail.com

asp hit counter


Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Welcome Back With Some Boom Boom Pow Pics Of Kim Kardasian


Hey all you workin stiffs, I'm back. Not literally back at work but I'm outta the woods and I've returned to the land of running water and WiFi. While I was gone, the Tigers snagged first place from the Twins and then lost it to the White Sox, and some dude named Lebron moved from Cleveland to Miami. Big Fuckin deal. No, the real news is that Kim Kardasian thought I was caught in a bear trap or something and was never coming back so she settled on that loser Miles Austin. Dude has one good season and gets to throw it in Kimbo? F that noise. I've been doing this shit for months and got nothing. Sometimes life ain't fair.


No comments:

Post a Comment