Contact Joeyblueskies.com at

lamborghiniliving@gmail.com

asp hit counter


Monday, July 19, 2010

Who's The King Now?


Yesterday I spent my day driving down from the Upper Peninsula to Lansing so that I could hang out with the Lady Friend and her family. The drive usually takes about 7 hours or so and coming off a blackout performance the night before I knew I needed a little boost to keep me awake and alert on the drive. Normally, I'd just throw back a couple of iced coffees and be good to go but after pounding one and stopping twice to shit my brains out before Escanaba I realized that I needed a more sustainable method of staying awake.

That's when my giant brain came into play and I hatched up my most ingenious scam in awhile. I decided to hit up a Burger King in Gladstone and got one of those 32 ounce Diet Cokes that they sell for a buck. After destroying the first one in about an hour I rolled past another BK in Manistique and got another one. But instead of paying for it I just strolled in like I owned the place and asked for a free refill. Sure as shit they filled me up with no questions asked. I proceeded to pull this scam up and down the coast of Michigan en route to Lansing and threw back 128 ounces of DC for a buck. Sometimes it's really awesome being smarter than the average bear.

No comments:

Post a Comment