Contact Joeyblueskies.com at

lamborghiniliving@gmail.com

asp hit counter


Friday, July 16, 2010

Like Molesting Boys, Praising Soccer Also a No-No in the Catholic Church



(Reuters) - A Dutch priest has been suspended for dedicating a Mass to the Dutch national soccer team -- while wearing an orange cloak -- ahead of the World Cup final against Spain.

Priest Paul Vlaar from the town of Obdam prayed last Sunday for team spirit for the national team, while worshippers, also dressed in orange clothes, were singing soccer songs in the church. It was decorated with orange flags.

The Haarlem-Amsterdam diocese said in a statement Friday that Vlaar "failed to do justice to the holiness of the celebration of the Eucharist."

Bishop Jozef Marianus Punt has imposed a period of reflection on the priest with immediate effect.

Vlaar's prayers appear to have fallen on deaf ears, however, as the Dutch lost the match 1-0.


So the dog lied, it wasn't the octopus that doomed the Neds chance at the World Cup, it was Father Vlaar who took a shit on the eucharist. Give me a break, I used to go to church, and anything goes during the eucharist. I remember my mom pissing her pants during the celebration of the eucharist because Mase went in the wrong pew once. Meanwhile my eyes are locked on every pair of tits and ass that ate that bread and I'm playing "who would you do" in my mind. The real fun part was when my I got to carried away and had to tuck my guy upstairs. Fawkward.

No comments:

Post a Comment