Contact Joeyblueskies.com at

lamborghiniliving@gmail.com

asp hit counter


Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Rush Is Republican For Racist



I usually try to stay out of politics and some readers have even told me to shut the hell up when I do some of my Republican bashing but this is a uncontested lay-up with no Tayshaun in the rearview as far as blogging goes. How does Rush Limbaugh even make this statement. I know the guy is retarded, half deaf, and a raging racist but this doesn't make the least bit of sense. There's been a documented lack of Black players in baseball in recent years and the majority of baseball wealth is spread out between White and Latino players. So Rush calling out a dead George Steinbrenner for putting money in the pockets of a few talented Black athletes is about as absurd as me getting pissed that Donald Brashear collects an NHL paycheck. Okay, maybe not that bad, but Bernie Williams and Curtis Granderson better watch their asses cause their houses are gonna get teepeed by Rush and Glenn Beck tonight.

PS - Limbaugh also said "that Steinbrenner 'knew when to die,' because there is currently no estate tax." Well, when it's my time to go I'm also gonna choose this week because there ain't one fuckin sport to blog about.

No comments:

Post a Comment