Contact Joeyblueskies.com at

lamborghiniliving@gmail.com

asp hit counter


Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Have You Had Your Jesus Juice This Morning?

Camp Elevation from zack follett on Vimeo.



What a coincidence. I've been on this exact same training regimen for the blog the last few weeks in the backwoods of the Upper Peninsula, the only difference was that I've been drinking mudslides instead of Jesus juice. I'm also rethinking the decision to chuck around computers instead of stones like my boy Follett. That shit got expensive quickly. Anyway, I'm back in blogging shape after my cleansing U.P. experience and ready to bring it, it's just unfortunate I picked the one week of the year when there's zero Detroit sports action. I guess we'll just have to live on Follett Twitter updates for the next week or so.

1 comment:

  1. Is Jesus Juice the same thing as Jose Juice? Cause that shit is delicious in the wilderness.

    ReplyDelete