Contact Joeyblueskies.com at

lamborghiniliving@gmail.com

asp hit counter


Tuesday, July 13, 2010

A.O.L - American League vs National League


In honor of tonight's MLB All-Star game we're giving you an American League vs National League A.O.L. In my opinion this one's easy. Up top we've got some Verlander ass that Motay took at Comerica the other day and down below we've got a Brew-Crew fan sporting some frayed jorts. Since most people think I'm a huge Tigers slappy and would side with the Detroit ass regardless of how lopsided the contest was, I want you to weigh in on our poll as to who you like better. To me it's a no brainer. This Detroit chick makes me sick for a number of reasons. First, she has man arms. Secondly, she's apparently a member of some BBW Verlander fan club (notice her BBW friend to her right in the V jersey), and third she has one of those backpacks that you can only wear if you own troll dolls. Bottom line, this chick is a fuckin train wreck. I'm scoring this wretchedly flat ass a real weak 3.5 but the photo gets an respectable 7.0 because it ain't easy getting A.O.L. shots with boyfriends in the mix. Nice try Motay.


On the flip side, I absolutely love everything that this Brewers hottie has going on. The old school Brew-Crew tee combined with her long skinny pony tail is driving me absolutely wild for some reason. I think it's cause this type of girl seems obtainable to me. I even use this philosophy when I'm enjoying some alone time and its success rate is fuckin unreal. It's like if I picture some Jinelle Bundchen type that wouldn't let me valet her car, then I'll be yanking away for hours, but if you throw an image of this finely manicured back yard up in the dome then I'm done faster than Kramer. It's weird, but shits true. And that's what A.O.L. is all about. Not finding the supermodel ass, but finding the ass you wanna rip apart so much that you'll follow it across town waiting for the exact right lighting necessary for a great shot. The only flaw I can see with this chick is the duel ankle braces she's rockin. Looks like she jumped off a dock into a foot of water and clack-clacked those things. I'm giving the ass a 8.0 and the photo a cautious 5.0 cause it looks like whoever took this picture knew this chick and that ain't in line with the true spirit of A.O.L., either way the National League took this one down in my book. Let me know what you think in our JBS poll question to the left.

No comments:

Post a Comment