Contact Joeyblueskies.com at

lamborghiniliving@gmail.com

asp hit counter


Thursday, July 15, 2010

A.O.L. - I'm Starting To Think About Moving To Chicago


Let this be a lesson to you all. Even though I'm out doing nothing with my life, we still have Blueskiers like Bryan in Chicago who have their heads on straight. I need more people like him scouring the streets for tail because the well is almost dried up and I ain't gonna find any new ones up here in the U.P.

This girl is in the prime plowing position. Knees and toes together and bent over at the waist. Nice work hunny. And even though this thing looks a little large and slightly untamed, if you don't think I won't hitch up behind this horse and do some plowing you're nuts. Score - 8.5

The picture ain't bad either. I love that it was taken at a crowded block party with zero regard for who might see. I just want to know what the hell they are signing up for here because that 5' dude behind the table looks really official. Score - 9.0

No comments:

Post a Comment