Contact Joeyblueskies.com at

lamborghiniliving@gmail.com

asp hit counter


Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Another Kick Square In The Nuts For Tiger


I'm cruising through Walmart today on my way to buy my fishing license when BAM! I uncover the most embarrassing moment of this entire sex scandal thing for Tiger. I'm not talking about when his wife left him and took all his money. Or that he'll probably never see his kids again. I'm not even talking about how he totally blows at golf either. No, this shit's worse. JBS is proud to break the most devastating news to date in this saga, that Tiger Woods hats are practically being given away at Walmart. Bahahaha

I've heard of roll back pricing but they were basically giving these fuckers away when you bought a pack of tampons. But no worries Tiger. It's all good. I'm sure you'll find your stroke or have someone stroke it for you. Somebody just needs to promise me that if JBS hats ever get price cut at Walmart then someone will put me outta my misery with a 9mm to the back of the head. Cause it's just a sad sad day when Titleist & Taylor Made hats are next to you talking their shit and you have to sit there and just take it like a little bitch cause you have a price cut sign above your head. Somebody needs to please go dump these things in the bargain bin with all the pogs so that Tiger can get back to fuckin sluts and winning tournaments again. Cause I used to enjoy golf and now this shit is just straight boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment