Contact Joeyblueskies.com at

lamborghiniliving@gmail.com

asp hit counter


Wednesday, July 14, 2010

A.O.L. - Butts On A Plane



John Falls delivered with some real nice asses today but I'm exhausted so I don't have much to give the people. All I learned for sure from this picture is that butts travel in packs and you need to pluck the weaker ones off the edge of the herd. Once you isolate your target, start to wear them out with East Bound and Down quotes until they're near submission. Next you tell them you love them, and not just in the make me cum kinda way. Lastly, insert and repeat.

The plumpness of the ass on the right brings up the average of these two and gets them a solid 7.5, but this shot brings it with a 9.0 because if you throw me in the middle of these two we're looking at a Three's Company remake.

No comments:

Post a Comment