Contact Joeyblueskies.com at

lamborghiniliving@gmail.com

asp hit counter


Tuesday, July 13, 2010

God Damn Genius Octopus Walking Around Like His Shit Don't Stink



Being a Wings fan, I understand the impact of the octopus in sports, but this eight legged shithead can take a nose dive into a deep fryer for all I care. I mean stop rubbing all your can't miss picks in my face broski. Nobody is this good at picking games right? Maybe if I had eight legs I could be nailing shit down like this too, but until then I think I'm still fucked. After a somewhat successful college football season, JBS has fallen on some hard times. Shit, I think the only games I've won since then have been when my pitbull Lucy went on a run of 10 straight or so during the college basketball season, but even her luck has run out. Now it's time to make a play and get this Jimmy The Greek octopus on the JBS payroll.

No comments:

Post a Comment