Contact Joeyblueskies.com at

lamborghiniliving@gmail.com

asp hit counter


Friday, July 30, 2010

Somebody Slap A Muzzle On That Thing


Saw this critter running down the street while I was walking my dog Lucy and she made my pup look like fuckin Lassie. This thing had zero leash savvy and kept bolting to the end and clotheslining herself every two seconds. I mean c'mon, control your animal lady. Personally I think her mom needs to get a shock collar and Dog Whisper her ass, but that's just my opinion. If not this thing is gonna think she's running the show and it won't be long before she starts dropping deuces on the carpet and chewing all your shit.

PS - My mom totally used to threaten my ass with those bungee chord handcuff things whenver I started flipping my shit at the mall but I don't ever remember being slapped in a full on harness like this beast.

No comments:

Post a Comment