Contact Joeyblueskies.com at

lamborghiniliving@gmail.com

asp hit counter


Monday, July 19, 2010

Morning Wood With Amy Reid



It's Monday bitches, and for those of you who work, that blows. Quick update on me, I have left the telemarketing industry and have settled into a cozy 3 bedroom in Chicago's Wrigleyville (detroit is getting closer and closer). I am living with the girlfriend, which I know is shocking. Up until she came along I couldn't get a girl to have sex with me twice, let alone many a time and wish to live with me. So Kevin Garnet was right, ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!!!

This leads me to my next point, another girl who has sex with me but doesn't know it is Amy Reid. I literally woke up, destroyed two roast beef sandwiches, and got busy with Amy. If you don't have a lady friend, or she is currently working, then I suggest you do the same.



No comments:

Post a Comment