Contact Joeyblueskies.com at

lamborghiniliving@gmail.com

asp hit counter


Friday, July 30, 2010

Weiner Dick Slaps Republican Peter King



Holy shit balls Anthony Weiner! That's how you open up a can of whoop ass all over the Senate floor. I half thought he was gonna start slamming Budweisers together and climbing all over the podium like Stone Cold Steve Austin in the middle of this rant. I mean that was intimidating as fuck. Next time I'm trying to get a point across and somebody starts interrupting my ass I'm coming back at them just like Weiner with "The gentleman will observe regular order! The gentleman will sit and observe regular order bitches!". There ain't no coming back from that. His only mistake was not opening with The Road Dogg Jesse James' "Oh, you didn't know? Your ass better call somebodyyyyyy!"

No comments:

Post a Comment