Contact Joeyblueskies.com at

lamborghiniliving@gmail.com

asp hit counter


Thursday, July 29, 2010

A.O.L. - Denver, CO


I've been a god damn train wreck lately trying to get this move-in with the Lady Friend all finished up and unfortunately the thing that has suffered the most is poor Joeyblueskies. Rest assured though, once we get this shit all settled I'm gonna Rap Video all over the free world with all of these A.O.L's I got on deck. I'm rolling as deep as the '95 Wings over here and am gonna revolutionize the smut game. Case and point, Kimberlee from Denver just made it rain. Nothing much more to say. Booty is a dime. Score - 10.0


You're gonna give me an ass like this and give me a face shot too. Shhhhhit, Christmas come early for old Joeyblueskies. Photography score - 10.0

PS - This is our first perfect A.O.L. score in JBS history. Get out there and get after them asses while the weather is still hot. I'm giving out free shirts to anyone who hits another perfect score.

No comments:

Post a Comment