Contact Joeyblueskies.com at

lamborghiniliving@gmail.com

asp hit counter


Tuesday, September 28, 2010

When Did Jmase Become A Packers Fan?


Jarett Mason: Go Pack Go!
19 hours ago via Facebook for iPhone · Comment ·Like/Unlike
Write a comment...


Is this some sick joke? C'mon Red, if I asked you to name a current Lions player you'd probably say Barry Sanders and now all of a sudden you're watching the NFL and cheering for the Packers? Just don't expect me to let you back on the bandwagon when I'm pouring down tears and hugging my first born child, Matthew Stafford Mason after the Lions win the Superbowl. You're basically dead to me now.

PS - That's right, I'll have a child before the Lions win the Super Bowl

1 comment:

  1. and here i thought the mooseman was a fucking pacifist. hmmm. learn something new everyday ...

    ReplyDelete