Contact Joeyblueskies.com at

lamborghiniliving@gmail.com

asp hit counter


Monday, September 13, 2010

UPDATE: Shwartz Says Stafford Does Not Need Surgery


I just listened to The Schwartz's press conference and he said that Stafford won't need to have surgery to repair his injured shoulder. That's great news and probably the best thing we could've heard. They're keeping the true word real hush-hush so they don't tip their hand to teams that are coming up the next few weeks. Considering he won't need surgery I'm thinking we might see Stafford back sooner than the bye week but don't hold your breath.

4 comments:

  1. Actually, it is his throwing shoulder. Notice his right arm in a sling in the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Correction, it definitely is his throwing shoulder that's injured. Hurt the left one last year. My b.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What kind of busch league reporting is this? Clean it up. What's next, you going to claim you were at soldier field? (mitch albom burn)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha. My only excuse on this blunder was that I drank enough sake to kill most men during Branson's bachelor party and I think my vision has permamently mirrored. Really don't know how I missed this one.

    ReplyDelete