Contact Joeyblueskies.com at

lamborghiniliving@gmail.com

asp hit counter


Monday, September 13, 2010

Let's Get Denarded In Hah, Let's Get Denarded In Here!


If I can't talk shit about the Lions winning at least I got Denard Robinson and those other 21 guys to talk about. This weekend was an emotional roller coaster of football excitement and I thought we had it won, lost, and won again in both games. The performance that Denard handed in on Saturday was nothing short of amazing. With him taking the field Michigan has a chance to hang with anybody. It's the rest of the team that concerns me. After punting only once against Uconn the week before, Michigan couldn't get a third down conversion to save their life until that last drive. And what a drive that was. I didn't honestly think Michigan had a chance to make that last drive happen after ND stole all the momentum and had pretty much stopped Michigan dead in their tracks the entire second half. But then Denard threw them on his back and made clutch throw after clutch throw. Guy is gutsy too. I hope laying his body on the line each week doesn't take it's toll too quickly cause I really wanna see what he does against Penn State and OSU.

The next two weeks should be cakewalks for Michigan and Denard will be getting some serious Heisman consideration after he puts up 400 yds a game rushing against Umass and Bowling Green. Then comes Indiana on the road. We could seriously be looking at a 5-0 record going into the MSU game in the Big House.

2 comments:

  1. First and foremost, if we don't put together this last drive, then this is potentially the most demoralizing sports weekend of all time solely based on the outcomes of the games, so thank God for D Rob.

    Secondly, as much as I want to see Denard put up the big numbers all year, I'm hoping we see a lot of Gardner and Tate the next 2 (even 3) weeks to give him a rest. If it looks like we can handle those teams without him, don't mess around, just take him out. Leave the 29 carry games for MSU and Iowa. And on that note, forget Penn State. That game will be really tough just because its in Happy Valley, but the true test to me comes with homecoming vs. Iowa. Best defense in the Big Ten (in my mind) vs. the conference's most explosive player. I hope to God we are 6-0 going into it, because that will be a lock for college gameday on the golf course, and my over/under for detonators/birdfeeders that day will be set at something around 7

    ReplyDelete
  2. motay you gunna be in EL this weekend?

    ReplyDelete