Contact Joeyblueskies.com at

lamborghiniliving@gmail.com

asp hit counter


Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Top 3 Finalists for Celebrate Michigan Photo Contest - Who You Got?





This one is tough. I mean I'm from Menominee which is a fishing mecca and has one of the most badass lighthouses in the business so this first shot of the Grand Haven break wall is dope. But then again the Lady Friend's family is big into sailing and have been competing in the Mackinac sailboat race for years, so that one rings my bell too. But I think when it comes right down to it, I'm an outdoorsman at heart and I'd trade all the glitz and glamour of the smut game to get in a kayak with a fly rod and do this every morning. Winner, winner, chicken dinner.

2 comments:

  1. GH pier.....many mornings were spent out there reeling in salmon and brown trout! Not to mention all the nights walleye fishing and getting the sweet smell of the green from the kids who climbed the light house to smoke!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta agree with you mase, the 3rd pic is simple, yet awesome.

    ReplyDelete