Contact Joeyblueskies.com at

lamborghiniliving@gmail.com

asp hit counter


Friday, September 17, 2010

The Fans Are Getting Restless


From the JBS.com comment section...

Stinky said...
You're a retard and obviously have no children. Kudo's to you for bringing civilization down even further. Bet you watch that crappy little kids tiara show and get a woody from that. Ass hat.


So yesterday I posted about that 6 year old cheerleader getting cut from the squad because her prude mother wouldn't let her shake that ass. I didn't really think too much about it until I noticed this guy Stinky got his panties all in a bunch over it in the comment section. Dude must be her dad or something cause this guy was fired up. If he's not, then homeboy seriously needs to take a pill and chill the fuck out.

But you know what, Stinky was right about the kids thing. Don't have any, don't want any. I even discovered this thing called birth control a few years back that lets you bang raw dog and not have to take care of rugrats for the rest of your life. I highly recommend it. Oh, and you bet your ass I watch Toddlers and Tiaras, not that I'm into the young ones but mostly because I'm a reality tv whore and four year old chicks doing their own makeup is hilarious. Deal with it, ass hat.

No comments:

Post a Comment