Contact Joeyblueskies.com at

lamborghiniliving@gmail.com

asp hit counter


Tuesday, September 28, 2010

"Whatch You Talking About Rabbi?"



Blueskier Kimberlee is absolutely killing it this week. Shit, first that A.O.L. to end all A.O.L.s and now she sends me this Jewish episode of Different Strokes and wants to know if it's racist. Man, if she keeps this up I'm gonna have to put her next to e$ on the imaginary payroll pretty soon. But getting back to the question, I usually steer clear of racial commentary because anything my cracker ass says would come off racist but for some reason I'm gonna go against my better judgement and throw my two cents into the ring. The quick answer here is that this isn't racist at all, because I don't think of Jews as being a different race. They're white. Game over. While at U of M I couldn't even tell you who was Jewish and who wasn't unless they had on a North Face coat and were eating a gyro at Mr Greeks. Anyone making fun of Jews just seems like their making fun of religion rather than race. I grew up catholic so call me Irish and slap a pint in my hand. I mean I totally get that the 4000 years of persecution were kind of a big deal but I guarantee you every Jew I know was cracking up at the 1:20 mark when the redhead calls the yamaka a yamaha.

So the survey saaaays... Not racist.

No comments:

Post a Comment