Contact Joeyblueskies.com at

lamborghiniliving@gmail.com

asp hit counter


Friday, September 24, 2010

Lord, please help the Lions win this week.



That's it. Stella and Lucy have officially become the most useless dogs on the planet compared to all these other viral pets.
Stella's latest cool trick is ripping out all the padding and underwire out of my bras and tearing off the buttons on my pants. WHATTABITCH.
But girlfriend can sure rock some Lions gear.
which leads me to the only thing I did at work today:Being a Cubs fan, I was easily converted into a Lions fan by BMOC. Cuz like an abused woman, I like the way it hurts. Having said that, I want to see Suh absolutely demolish Favre this weekend. I'm talking rip his arms off and spike them on the field. I want him to run that fucker into the ground and make him wish he never retired/unretired/texted his retirement/whatever the shit he pulled this year.


Goodnight sweet prince.

ps. that guy's laugh in the video makes my skin crawl. i can't imagine the other creepy things he taught his dog to do. its definitely his only friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment