Contact Joeyblueskies.com at

lamborghiniliving@gmail.com

asp hit counter


Tuesday, September 28, 2010

A.O.L. - Ripped Jeans


Jesus, Mary and Joseph wearing Def Leppard jeans! I can now die a happy man cause this is the mother of all A.O.L.s. Do people actually go out dressed like this? And if so, where? I mean I run my ass all over the biggest city in the US day after day and I've never in my wildest dreams ever come across anything like this. That little bit of butt crack she's showing is lethal. Only thing that would turn me on more is if she had a tramp stamp of the Lions logo. Maybe e$ can photoshop that shit for the next JBS banner.

This ass belongs in an ass museum. It's a fuckin Picasso and just one of the absolute greats that's too sexy to even fuck with. I mean if I ever found myself tangled with this ass I'd have a hard time not exploding into every one of the holes she has in those jeans. Ass Score - 10.0

Bagging monster ass like this is all about opportunity and when you see a 10 point ass walk out in front of you, it's real easy to get ass fever. Keeping a steady aim on this ain't easy. Nice huntin. Pic score - 9.5

No comments:

Post a Comment