Contact Joeyblueskies.com at

lamborghiniliving@gmail.com

asp hit counter


Tuesday, September 14, 2010

More Like Notre Lame


With Michigan playing Marcus Camby this weekend, it's officially Michigan State week here at JBS. This game has been on my calendar for four years. Ever since I walked out of that stadium in the driving rain, with my onions soaked, and my voice shattered, I have waited for this Saturday. I'll be in section 117 row 4. Where you at?


Here is part 1 of the infamous Mike Valenti rant. This took place on 97.1 the ticket a good 48 hours after the defeat. While it starts slow, this is a MUST listen. Enjoy....

1 comment:

  1. Dude...I will never forget being at that one. Never had more fun at a game, and never been more disappointed...this weekend better make up for it.

    ReplyDelete