Contact Joeyblueskies.com at

lamborghiniliving@gmail.com

asp hit counter


Wednesday, September 22, 2010

KFC Has The Right Idea With This Ass Advertising Thing


Besides being obsessed with the double down and all it's artery clogging goodness, I gotta say that I love what KFC is doing with their ad dollars as well. I should've thought of this back in January when I started building this smut empire one ass at a time. Think of all the exposure we could've gotten already. Guys literally can't not look at asses. It's ingrained in our DNA. There seriously isn't an ass I walk by on the street that I don't look at for some reason. Perfect 10 ass, I'm lookin. Slightly large ass but in tight pants, I'm lookin. Ginormous hippo ass that I find unbelievable, I'm lookin. So start throwing JBS.com across some of these asses and boom! Every guy in the world will be logging on.

PS - Or you guys could just start buying some JBS hats cause I already have those made up and the Lady Friend will kill me if I have 30 pairs of custom jbs sweatpants delivered to the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment