Contact Joeyblueskies.com at

lamborghiniliving@gmail.com

asp hit counter


Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Inge Becomes Tigers All Time Strikeout Leader


I hope this is the tipping point and people finally start believing me when I say that Brandon Inge is worthless. When you surpass the Tigers previous strikeout king, Lou Whitaker in basically half as many at bats (4,314 to 8,570) then you've really done something. Check out this clusterfuck of a stat, when Brandon came up to bat he struck out 25.5% of the time. 25%! That's ghastly. Yet, even at the beginning of this year I still had people trying to tell me how great he was. Well, after another miserable performance this year I bet we won't be seeing Brandon in a Tigers uniform come next spring and it's about damn time. I just can't believe we didn't trade him at the All-Star break in '09 when he had 21 jacks. Instead we paid him 6.6 million to have the honor of watching him set the worst record in Tigers history.

5 comments:

  1. i've been saying this for 2 years and all I hear from people is that he is their favoraite tiger. He sucks and would love to see him leave with that terrible hitting coach Lloyd cuz he sucks too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ryan,

    I'm glad you have my back. When we started keeping him around just to play every position other than pitcher, it was pretty evident to me that his bat was garbage. And don't get me started on Lloyd McClendon. He's the only black Irish dude I know, and he couldn't teach Brennan Boesch how to hit the broad side of a barn in the second half of this season. And if he tries to take credit for Miguel's MVP-like season I'm gonna flip the fuck out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. maybe he should make another trip to meijer for more flowers for the front office...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not to mention inge hits more meaningless solo homeruns than anyone I have ever seen. You get 2 guys on base all you have to do is throw 3 balls out of the strike zone and inge is garunteed to swing at them including strike 3 in the dirt...thats his favorate. But you get the tigers up 7-1 in the 7th or 8th and inge comes up with nobody on he'll hit a homer for sure.

    ReplyDelete