Contact Joeyblueskies.com at

lamborghiniliving@gmail.com

asp hit counter


Friday, September 24, 2010

Sesame Street goes Red Light District

All over the world Dads' dreams were squashed and their boners deflated when their prude wives joined together to ban Katy Perry's appearance on Sesame Street.

When I watched it for the first time, I couldn't even take my eyes off her boobs, but I highly doubt that any 5 year old watching this is thinking BOOBS. What I don't get is why SHE thought it would be appropriate to look like a complete slut on a kid's program. At least she didn't look like this..

It's hard for me to take this hypocritical bitch seriously when she claims to be a total Bible humper and yet there she is practically motorboating Elmo on national TV.


xoxo,
e$

No comments:

Post a Comment